3000 Series pedals are designed for every drummer. Big on features like dual-chain Turbo drive, bearing rocker assembly, 101 2-way beater and heavy-duty all-metal construction and more, with a price tag that’s in reach for more drummers. We think well-made pedals shouldn’t just be for the pros, they should be for all drummers.
* Double Pedal is also available in a Lefty version (DWCP3002L)
- 101 2-Way Beater An industry standard beater with high-impact plastic and felt surfaces to cover a range of musical applications.
- 3000 pedals feature a Bearing Spring Rocker Assembly.
- The Dual Adjustable Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected. Convenient Clip with Drum Key also included.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW’s double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously. (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)
Steel Base Plate Provides a sturdy foundation and insures nonskid play on carpet and other
flooringsurfaces play via adjustable spikes and Velcro.
Share this Product
More from this collection
DW 3000 Series Standard Medium Weight Hardware as a pack or individual pieces (option hi hat stand 2 or 3 legs - option snare stand, reg or concert)